Andhra Pradesh is one of the best places for education in India and it has remained the same for years now. Looking through the pages of Indian history, you will find many medical colleges being established in Andhra Pradesh. Today, AP offers one of the best medical education in India. This makes it the dream city for a lot of medical aspirants across the country. With so many medical colleges in AP, it becomes difficult to select the best to seek admission in. After considering several factors, we have curated a list of the best medical colleges in Delhi. This is one of the toughest choices you have to make after you have identified your targets and we are here to assist you.
Best Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
Some of these colleges conduct their own entrance examinations. All these colleges provide students with several medical courses. In this article, we have provided a list of the best medical institutes in Delhi with information, such as contact details and courses. This list took into account various parameters such as college reputation, academic performance, infrastructure, fees, placement and student support. This, according to us is the list of the best medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh. We have ranked the colleges accordingly. Candidates have a look and then apply for your desired colleges.
1. Osmania Medical College
- Address: Osmania Medical College, Sultan Bazaar, Koti, Hyderabad -500001
- Contact Number: 040 – 24656992, 040 – 24612107, 040 – 24612108
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Website: osmaniamedicalcollege.org
Established in 1846, Osmania Medical College is one of the oldest colleges in the world. It is affiliated to NTR University of Health Sciences. It is the only educational institution in India that has its own separate training hospital for each speciality. Not just this, it is also the only college in South India that offers a postgraduate course in Endocrinology. The admissions here are done separately for MBBS and the postgraduate courses. For MBBS, the admissions are done through the EAMCET whereas, for the postgraduate courses, the admissions are done through APPGE (Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Exam). Of the various courses offered by Osmania medical college, the famous ones are MBBS, Bachelor of Surgery (BS), BPT (Bachelors in Physical Therapy), MD (Doctor of Medicine) and MS (Master of Surgery) degree.
2. Gandhi Medical College
- Address: Musheerabad, Secunderabad – 500003.
- Contact Number: 9849903015, 9849903016, 9849903017, 040-27502742/8388
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.gandhihospital.in
This college was established in 1851. Today, Gandhi Medical College is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). It is not just one of the Best Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh, but also one of the best in India. The college boasts of being the first medical college in Andhra Pradesh to be an open heart surgery centre. There are 34 departments in the college. The college offers many courses including MBBS, MS, MD, BPT, DM, BSc., to its students. The admission for MBBS course is done on the performance of the candidate in EAMCET whereas that for postgraduate courses is done through the performance in APPGE.
3. Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Foundation
- Address: NH-216, Chaitanya Health City, Amalapuram – 533201 East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh
- Contact Number: +91 8856 238424 – 428
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Website: www.kims.in
Established in 2005, Konseema Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Foundation has lived up to be one of the best medical colleges in AP. It is recognized by the Medical Council of India and is also affiliated with the NTR University of Health Sciences. The annual intake capacity of this college is 150 students. It has an attached 800-bed hospital and provides free treatment to all outpatients and elective patients. Konseema Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Foundation will be listed in Avicenna Directories which was earlier known as WHO world directory of Medical Schools, Global Directories of Education Institutions for Health Professions – A partnership of WHO and the University of Copenhagen.
4. Bhaskar Medical College
- Address: Bhaskar Medical College & Bhaskar General Hospital
Yenkapally, Moinabad (M), Ranga Reddy (District) – 500 075
- Contact Number: +91 8413 235446, 9849428418, 9618666600
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: www.bhaskarmedicalcollege.edu.in
Established in the year 2005, this college has made a name for itself in the education sector. Bhaskar Medical College is spread in an area of 106 acres of land. The Medical Council of India recognizes the college. It has 23 departments which has super talented and well experienced faculty members. The annual intake capacity of this college is 150 students. Of the many medical courses offered by this college, the most in demand courses are MBBS, MD and MS degree.
5. Alluri Sitaram Raju Academy of Medical Sciences
- Address: Eluru – 534 005, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Contact Number: 08812- 249365, 249361, 08812 224322
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.asram.in
This college was founded in 1999 as a non-profit society. Alluri Sitaram Raju Academy of Medical Sciences is affiliated with the Dr NTR University of Health Sciences and has been recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The annual intake capacity of this college is 150 students and it offers courses like MBBS. A candidate is eligible for this college only when he/ she is over 17 years of age and has opted Physics, Chemistry and Biology as major subjects in their Higher Secondary school.
6. Maharajah’s Institute of Medical Science
- Address: Maharajah’s Institute of Medical Sciences, 31-15, Near MDO Office, Nellimarla, Vizianagaram District, Andhra Pradesh- Pin 535 217
- Contact Number: 08922-244390 to 244397, 244777, 244388
- Email ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.mimsvzm.org
Established in the year 2002, this college is one of the Best Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. It is a community hospital with 836 beds in total. The various courses offered at this college are MBBS, Bachelor in Physiotherapy and Bachelor in Homoeopathy. Maharajah’s Institute of Medical Sciences has an annual intake of 260 students in total for various courses. The college is affiliated to NTR University of Health Sciences and is also recognized by the MCI.
7. Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences
- Address: Nagnur, Karimnagar-505417, Reg Office, Plot No: 213, Road No: 1, Film Nagar, Hyderabad-500 096
- Contact Number: 0878-2216380/81
- Email ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.prathimaeducation.org
Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences is affiliated with the NTR University of Health Sciences. It is also recognized by the Medical Council of India. The college also offers various courses like MBBS. Admission to this college is done as per the guidelines and policy laid down by the college. An entrance exam will be conducted by the college. The seats in this college are divided into three parts -Merit seats, Payment seats and NRI/Management seats.
We have tried to bring to you the Best Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh through this article. Hope you have found the best college to pursue your medical dreams. Check the details and visit the official website of the college for more details.